Sunday, July 11, 2004

Lazy Saturday afternoon...

I haven't had a Saturday when I had no plans in the daytime for a while...

But it was good because I need to prepare for Sunday School class tomorrow [I should really sleep] and got a chance to pick up some golf lessons with my uncle at the driving range. This comes extremely timely because the EY golf day is on Tuesday! Haha... we'll see how *that* goes... =P

For dinner, I caught up with a high school friend with whom I haven't seen in 9 months! But she's a crazy "do whatever she wants" type of person, and is experiencing the start of a budding career in movie production design and co-ordination. Also got a chance to watch some other high school friends play roller hockey and really missing my gang of high school friends. So I'll try to make it out to their games every so often...

And somewhere in between all of these, I managed to sneak in 6 episodes of Ally McBeal season 2! Almost halfway through now...

Hopefully Sunday School will be okay tomorrow, that the students will warm up to me and that I connect with them, and that I can wisely facilitate anything that may come up from this easily difficult subject. =P

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: