Monday, August 19, 2002

[whew]

[breathe]

I haven’t been able to do that for a while now; the past few weeks have been pretty chaotic. Orlando didn’t come at a very opportune time, either.

It feels good to be able to just slow down and *think*. (Driving long distance at night is quite conducive for that, I find.)

To reflect on the past weekend, past month, the past couple of years, and see where I’ve succeeded or failed, where I’ve been strong or need to improve from here…

I see how God has worked in me, how I fit into his will, and where I have to continue to trust in Him.

Reflections can be indeed humbling, but at the same time, awesome.

The conclusion is often one and the same, however, no matter *what* has been going on…

I fall at His feet, and am overcome by his grace. =)

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
– Matthew 11:28

No comments: