Monday, August 12, 2002

How safe it feels to be on Canadian soil.

Haha, as the finale to the conference, after breakfast and checkout, we were addressed by the firm's chairman, Jim Turley. Again, he emphasized the firm's commitment to its people, encouragement in achieving work-life balance, and importance in quality and integrity. I guess that's what they wanted to do for the conference, to push the firm's culture as a selling point to attract many young aspiring accountants. I think actual training was minimal in the conference... which makes the conference an even bigger waste of money. =P

As soon as we were dismissed, I boarded the shuttle bus that took us to the airport, and caught the flight to Toronto, getting out of the airport at 5:30pm.

Back to my world... especially this crazy week... I need to practise piano. =P

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: