Wednesday, August 07, 2002

Some things airport staff should never announce:

“Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for the delay, but we had some complications due to a fuel leak…”

God is good. =)

And so my International Intern Leadership Conference experience begins, situated at the fountain of youth: Disney =P at the Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando, Florida.

Wow, reminds me of last year when I narrated my accounts in the City of Life: Hong Kong, China.

“I miss Hong Kong...” I whine. =P

Anyway, I could *not* leave my computer behind; there are too many things on my mind to disconnect myself from my world for 4 days… I’ll be back in Toronto on the 11th.

I had about an hour to kill because I arrived early before the rest of my friends are supposed to land. So here I am, on my computer, complete with Starbucks coffee, in the middle of Orlando airport, composing my first blog from the land of the free. I was disappointed, actually. I was looking forward to plugging into a data port and dialing-up… but to no avail. I guess Toronto is somewhat more advanced in this area. =P

I’ll probably see you online tonight. =P And maybe actually retire early, for once... oh yes, if anyone's interested, I can be reached at 407-939-1000 room 5444, or just ask for me. =P

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: