Saturday, December 14, 2002

*smother*...*smother*...

How easily I forget...

A bug has been going around DC library; it seems that your nose starts running as soon as you step into the library, although it seems only a few people have caught a full-blown cold... I guess I was one of those few, despites my efforts to smother it with Vitamin C.

Alas, I forgot to add the important element of *rest*, coupled with the essential dependence on God for strength...

Haha, I accomplished a significant achievement on Monday, only significant to other machine-wannabe humans: I studied for pretty much all of the 16 hours I was at DC on Monday, on 2.5 hours of sleep... (no naps!)

Needless to say, I got sick after that, and am now quickly recovering, after having slept *all* day...

The Lord is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him;
my father's God, and I will exalt him.
– Exodus 15:2

No comments: