Thursday, December 26, 2002

Merry [belated] Christmas!

It is nice to be back at home, which for me, typically means hanging out with friends. (Work hard and play hard!)

But over the years, it has been increasingly fun to hang out with my family. I don't think I have historically been a very good sister; as a result of my "playing," I was seldomly at home. Having gone away for a couple of summers in high school, and then having gone away for university, I now cherish very much the family time that we have, especially since my sister is away at university, too. So we all look forward to having family dinners... they are hilarious. =P

The latest family functions were a "cousins' get-together" and... Chinese school.

My siblings and I (four of us in total) all went to mandarin class together (private teacher.) Haha... I must admit, story potential had a lot to do with my attendance, but it was fun. =) Oh, our Yam antics... haha, I think some of my craziness is inherited. It's not my fault! =p

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: