Monday, December 30, 2002

Hey hey... so New Year's Eve plans have finally been formed!

(This is an open invitation, and please let me know if you're thinking of coming for purposes of hors d'oeuvres.)

Mahjongg at my house! [No set time; feel free to drop by at anytime after dinner.] We will have a few tables going... we (my siblings and I) can even teach you Chinese dominoes if you'd like [did anyone watch Kung Fu: The Legend Continues with David Carradine? =p].

Don't play mahjongg? No problem! We can teach you! Or, you can sample the wide selection of PS / PS2 / DC games from my brothers... and yes, the games include a variety of selections from Dance Dance Revolution! =)

Champagne has already been taken care of. =)

Lastly, to continue my (high school) friends' tradition, after the countdown, we will be going to Golden Griddle... say, 1-1:30?

Golden Griddle: [Markham Road / between Sheppard and Progress]
10 Milner Business Court M1B 3C6
It's at the bottom of the office towers there, so you need to park in the business parking lot.

If you'd like my address, please contact me! Hope to see you here!

[and all together now] Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: