Saturday, November 09, 2002

God is good... all the time.

Lifesong turned out *well* last night. I am still in awe, still thankful...

An amalgamation of thoughts...

Thank you...
- for your support over these seven weeks, whether it be in prayer, making refreshments, ushering, promotions, setup, sharing, music, or attendance to Lifesong...
- for always being there for me...
- you for offering your help right at the start, thank you for giving me the direction and a rough schedule over these past 7 weeks...
- for your passion...
- for your courage in stepping up...

Encouraged...
- by your courage, completely being vulnerable and giving your everything as an offering to Him...
- to see you lift your gifts to him; you are talented in many ways...
- by your enthusiasm...
- when you just *do it*...

God will use you with you are willing...
I know God will continue to use you in many, many ways... =)

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." - Philippians 1:3-6

No comments: