Thursday, October 06, 2005

[A quick post while I have time before I go to bed... by 12!]

Project "Get Organized" has been quite successful so far!

The first week back to work was great. I was sleeping at around midnight and getting to work earlier than 8 in the morning!

Having been rejuvenated from my vacation, with a relatively clean plate [I was thankful that many things were put to bed before I left for Asia,] stepping into a new role as manager and now going into my main October-December client, I really felt the need to "get organized", in all aspects of my life. =p

So, from now, I am actually motivated to sleep early and get in early in order to be more on top of things before everything comes (crashing?) down.

Of course, the firm is preparing for our busy season as well and training has made everything more busy -- me being in training and also teaching -- but so far it's been manageable. Going back to school for Tyndale has been great too.. but really need to keep up with the readings.

Anyway, I'm thankful for rest and strength -- these two weeks have been really long, although they've all been really worthwhile, but I'm really looking forward to this long weekend. ;)

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: