Monday, July 01, 2002

(In response to Nighthawk's comments:) [see "Enjoy a Yam here"]

I agree. Long distance is *not* an ideal, and I don’t think people go around *looking* for a long distance relationship anyway… it just results from circumstance…

And I’m not saying distance is completely not a factor. =P But I guess I emphasize the “commitment” part of the relationship. True, commitment should be a significant part of *any* relationship, but it just takes a *lot* more effort in a long distance one. The risk of being too independent is extremely high. However, it’s still possible to still communicate, to support one another in struggles, to overcome trials together despite the difference in location…

I don’t know, I realize I’m idealistic in many ways… =P But it still boggles my mind: if people really want *something*.. wouldn't they stop at nothing to get it? (fine, under reasonable situations... but still...)

I don't know, I still think that if there's a will, there's a way...

*especially* if it's God's will...

so I guess the question becomes, then, *is* it God's will...?

But then again, that is *always* the question... =P

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: