Monday, December 10, 2007

One more course down...

I'm actually not a good multi-tasker at all (any more?). Or, perhaps since coming to Hong Kong, I think I much more easily get distracted that my focus has gone down. So, though I knew my last assignment wouldn't be too difficult to do (since I've prepped for a while up until the actual *writing* of it), it has been looming over my head over the past few weeks that it has affected my productivity in all other areas. Just a few months ago, I was getting quite restless, and then of course, everything came at once and made me really overwhelmed (my assignment did the most to that.)

However, now that that is over, I can move onto the next thing... the HKICPA exams. Um, that's in two weeks and I don't even have study materials yet... got to figure that out.

So, I suppose everything that has come down on me caused me some emotional stress, which means that I realize I need God so much more, so, spiritually, it has been trying at times but God is always good. Thankful for fellowship and prayer, always.

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: