Thursday, October 25, 2007

Finally, it was time to change the links in my template...

The weather has cooled down a bit, that it's actually really nice out! Which is why Chung Yeung Festival last Friday was a big day for campers, and our fellowship took the chance to go on a retreat too! Nothing very heavy, just an opportunity to get away and have some sharing... it was very nice. The nice thing about retreats here is that you can get away to rural places just a ferry ride away. And when you're there, you can still find seafood 'midnight snack', which is built into the schedule. hahaha

Everything has picked up all of a sudden. I guess it's about time, in many ways, I was feeling quite restless before in wanting to get involved (with everything... I remembered at the beginning of last year I was bored with work that I even thought about investment banking -- which of course is very myopic and stupid to think like that).

Work, church, Tyndale course, visitors to HK (including my parents) and then... Hong Kong CPA aptitude test?? That will be late December. :P

But most importantly, on top of that, it has been very fruitful in terms of personal Bible study, whether at fellowship, personal (almost finished Acts after a year!!), Sunday School... it has been an interesting self-reflection of where I have 'moved' (hopefully, progressed?) in my hermeneutical spiral toward the Scriptures.

As we cultivate our theological garden...

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: