Saturday, June 18, 2005

Guess it's only been two weeks since the CFA. Still, I have not started my Mandarin "classes" in preparation for a brief visit to China this August [even though it was refreshing to go to Janey's Ryerson class.] Just need to see what I need to drop over the next couple of months...

Now recruiting for my next "initiative" -- Tyndale course BIBL 0501 - Biblical Interpretation -- Tuesday nights 6:30 to 9:30 [unless anyone would consider taking it in Oakville -- that's on Thursday nights instead]. [You can probably audit the course if you don't want the credit...]

Any takers?? [See the Fall term course calendar (pdf file).]

Think I'll take a break from the CBV for now... still debating if I want to dump more money into that one.

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: