Sunday, February 06, 2005

There's no place like home... There's no place like home...

I am SO sick of travelling. Of course, travelling for leisure is completely different, but I am really looking forward to no more business trips in the near future! At least, nothing longer than a week...

It doesn't help that there is absolutely nothing in Bridgewater, New Jersey...

I was kind of upset for having to work last weekend in the States, at the same time missing a whole bunch of plans that I had that weekend. So to make the stay worthwhile I was able to visit Ina and relax in New York. It was a nice and relaxing Sunday... service at Trinity Baptist Church, brunch by the Rockefeller Center, Museum of Modern Art, and high tea... Guess it was what I needed before a really long work week.

Sigh... need to find time to sleep!!

But anyway, just really glad to be home. If I'm like this now, could I ever go away?? I don't know...

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: