Sunday, February 20, 2005

OK, *in case* anyone thought I was an anti-relationships, bitter girl -- I'm not! Far from it, actually! I just think that song is *hilarious* -- you really have to listen to it! Haha...

On another note, it's been really nice to be in Toronto. Finally, I showed my face to my Ultimate frisbee team; I need to get back in shape! Great to be at home again.. to drive my car again ;) and to be in the office again!

It's very sad, I know, but I enjoy the office very much! A sense of security, I suppose. In any case, I'm not *completely* career-oriented as many may think... I qualify for the CA soon, so the opportunity is now, that I can figure out what I *want* in the future, to figure out what is the *best* choice to make. Not that I want to leave EY just yet; I do enjoy it there very much. I don't know!

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: