Saturday, September 14, 2002


Do you make an active decision to love someone?

An interesting discussion among a number of us one late night about love and where it falls along the continuous spectrum between “emotion” and “decision”.

Obviously, love isn’t solely based on emotions, nor is it an emotionless decision… or is it? And assuming that a decision *is* made, do the emotions occur prior to or after the decision?

Very interesting indeed… making me reflect on my relationships and highlight points where I have or have not made such decisions…

Anyway, enough. Enough about *this* topic. =P

I’m glad to be back in Waterloo. =) Really excited for this upcoming term and upcoming year. As my program winds down, things don’t matter that much anymore, so I’m having a lot more fun with my classmates… hanging out with them, reminiscing as to how horrible it was in 2A, how wonderful it was in 2B, and the even more horrible terms that ensued… and then how relaxing it is now. =P

It’s amazing how God puts people in our lives, and how God answers prayer…

Ahh… It’s just nice to be back… =P

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: