Saturday, June 28, 2008

10 Book Challenge

Ever since Yuling started this challenge, I was too lazy to participate, but I think I am finally ready! The 10 book challenge started to promote the book habit of reading, especially over the summer when Waterloo students were on work term instead of studying.

Here is my list for the summer (or until I finish, which I allow may be past the summer :p) in no particular order:

Creative Ministry, Henri Nouwen
Run With the Horses, Eugene Peterson
Old Testament Theology - Jeremiah, Walter Brueggemann
Closing of the American Mind, Alan Bloom
Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia), C.S. Lewis
God's Tsunami, Peter Tsukahira
Speaking My Mind, Tony Campolo
Presentation Zen, Garr Reynolds
Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Joanna Weaver
拾香記, 陳慧 (it's on my list!!)

Keep me accountable! :)

No comments: