Tuesday, September 18, 2007

United Airlines 'pulls through' again! /
Living out of a suitcase /
I want to go home to HK...


United airlines pulls through again!! I thought I was going to cut my losses at about an hour and a half delay in Chicago for time taken to fix the air conditioning system on the plane. I now find myself at Hotel Nikko in Tokyo Narita where I'm spending the night. Other navigational problems did not allow up to go all the way to Hong Kong. Oh well, no major harm done.. At least I'm thankful to have *some* foresight to have given this airline one full day of cushion (well, also for any jetlag); i've got to fly to Beijing tomorrow night to teach training there on Thursday. Was hoping to chill at home tomorrow but oh well.. i just need to ensure i can get on a late enough flight out so that go home and repack for the 2-3 day trip. still hoping to make it to a particular section of the great wall!

---

Update is that I will NOT have time to go home before going to Beijing... so, oh well, I'm thankful that I did pack enough work clothes for me to facilitate in, so, we'll see how that goes.

Oh... United.....

---

This is a photograph taken from my hotel room in Tokyo Narita.. I found it interesting. Guess it's not really surprising anyway!



Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: