Sunday, December 11, 2005

Last stretch...

Thank God for getting me through these few weeks; I've just clocked more hours than usual (seriously -- I'm a slacker!) Last week of the year-end fieldwork on the larger client, but then I'm juggling a few others over the next couple of weeks. Sadly, our group is very busy with work this December; it seems to have gotten much busier compared to last year. And unfortunately, we cannot be busy with all of the *other* busy December / Christmas stuff.

But, I have enjoyed spending the long hours with the rest of the team... we will survive! Haha...

I'm happy that we had a pretty good time of sharing last night at fellowship; hopefully we were able to provoke some self-evaluation / reflection / or in general, thought in everyone in order to better understand our inner passions and hopes for the fellowship.

Anyway, just a quick update and to say that I'm alive; I didn't really move to Mississauga permanently. =p

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: