Monday, September 05, 2005

Has three weeks (less two days) flown by so quickly?

I'm in the process of trying to pack all my stuff... I should have really taken up all offers for a bigger suitcase (I really have one medium-sized and one carry on). Oh well, making do with what I've got (and what other things my aunt can give me), just got to think out of the... suitcase. Just another challenge, or "game", haha! ;)

But, I am finally, done! Not a bad job, kf I could say so myself! ;) I thought I would be packing through the night; I may actually get one more hour than the trip to Asia!

Not particularly looking forward to 24 hours of travelling time, including overlays, but it will be nice quiet time -- hope that I will not be sleeping all the say through.

Anyway, I'm very thankful for this opportunity to come on this trip... and hope to share with you personally about China!

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: