Saturday, March 19, 2005

I am slowly going crazy, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, switch!

Crazy going slow am I, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, switch!

All right, I'm procrastinating. At least I'm getting *some* studying done... I'm done my second pass of Advanced. Now onto Law & Tax, for which I am still finishing up my first pass.

I'm going crazy because my desk is all cluttered up and I don't want to spend the time to clean it up! And on my desk are the following two *cute* cars... I couldn't resist doing this... haha.

I love my Mini Cleaner.. it's so cute! As much as my mini Mini Cooper, although I realize the mini Mini Cooper isn't as functional as the Mini Cleaner, haha.







All right, back to studying, kind of... Hm, can anyone guess the functionality of the Mini Cleaner, actually? =) I suppose it's not that obvious at first glance.

Until next time, this is Gladys Yam.

No comments: